Collection of Information
Personal identifiable information are collected, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information provided is used to fulfill customers' specific request unless permission are given by customers to use it in another manner, for example to add in to our mailing lists.
- The personal information collected by us may include (but is not limited to) the following: –
- Name, Date of Birth;
- Contact information including Home Address, Telephone Number and Email Address;
- Your purchase details and history to help us offer tailored promotions to you.
- The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party to make delivery of the product to you (example: to our courier or supplier)
Distribution of Information
We may share the information given to government agencies or other companies who assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information will not be provided to other companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information are kept safely and securely. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.